I am impatient!anyone who knows me well, knows this to be a fact an is laughing right now… God Bless my parents… I have been thinking about abc church for around 6 months now. I have told a few family members and a couple of close friends but have not been able to announce it yet. It just doesn’t feel real. I am a little anxious to get started. I know that there are things that have to happen first and I am doing my best to feel content.I am anxious to make decisions about the jewelry store, anxious to make decisions about where I am going to live, anxious to start working.Doug, Jared and I had a great trip to Savannah last week. It almost didn’t happen. We decided at the last minute to go ahead with it. All Jared wanted to do was pray (he’s the religious one) all Doug wanted to do was… well Doug just listens a lot… and I wanted to do was eat stuffed flounder! The trip was more or less just a day to get away and talk. We were all kinda quiet until on the way home. We talked about ideas on what we thought the church should be about, about what things we would implement. It was great!I love these guys so much. I can’t wait to see what God uses us for… i don’t wanna wait anymore for the world to change… i wanna do my best to change it!
October 12, 2007
waiting on the world to change
This entry was posted on Friday, October 12th, 2007 at 4:08 pm and posted in my journey. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Let's play Words With Friends. My username is 'michaelpauledde'. http://bit.ly/dK8DdN 7 years ago
- I'm officially not using this Twitter account anymore. please follow @beaconphoto thanks! 7 years ago
- hey guys... if you aren't following @beaconphoto do it!!! only one more week until I delete this Twitter account! 7 years ago
- paula deens set http://yfrog.com/n5ia3cj 7 years ago
- taking a tour of meddin studios . so cool 7 years ago
- hanging with @joshbayne 7 years ago
- all the smoke alarms in the house are going off. there is no fire! why is this happening? 7 years ago
- dessert ... yep http://yfrog.com/f7ivwj 7 years ago
- my 3 favorite prime time shows: modern family, outsourced & raising hope. the office goes without saying 7 years ago
- follow the light... http://yfrog.com/08hnsmj 7 years ago
- 16,223 hits