Today was another great day at MLC. The practicum was very informative. I am really excited that we went. It’s nice to finally be fueling my passion in a way that I can grab on to!Every time someone would ask us where we were planting they would give us this weird face and say… Why Savannah? It started to get a little disheartening, then we began to realize that maybe that’s why God is sending us down there. It’s not the cool place to go, it’s not the easy place to go. so I say… Why Not Savannah? There is a need down there that no one has been able to fill yet. I pray that we follow God’s will and seek His guidance through this whole thing. I keep saying that we are still in the beginning stages, but I realized today that God has been preparing me for this my entire life. So, with all that said…I haven’t put my house on the market yet, I have been kinda putting it off because the market is so slow right now. And since we haven’t announced the move yet, i kinda didn’t want to put a sign in my yard. I didn’t want to have to explain to all my neighbors yet. So, I was talking to my cousin Jade the other day and mentioned that I was about to list with an agent and she casually mentioned that her brother (who is getting married in February) was looking for a house. I laughed and said that would be funny if Jordan bought my house… well, today he did! It was the weirdest thing. We haven’t signed any papers yet but Jordan is one of those guys who does what he says. I am excited for him and Lindsay. The cool thing is that they don’t need the house until February. I don’t have to put a sign in the yard, I don;t have to worry about people going in and out all the time.This is just an example of how God works when you submit to His will.The only thing about that is that it makes this whole thing more real. I called my Dad and the first thing he said was: Wow, you’re really gonna do this aren’t you. Please pray for my parents as they get ready to let go of their baby… yeah, i know i’m almost 29. But I am an only child!Lot’s of things are happening, it’s almost a little overwhelming. It’s time for me to Get Real and start my Journey!
October 23, 2007
don’t stop believin…
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 at 10:33 pm and posted in my journey. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “don’t stop believin…”
- Let's play Words With Friends. My username is 'michaelpauledde'. http://bit.ly/dK8DdN 8 years ago
- I'm officially not using this Twitter account anymore. please follow @beaconphoto thanks! 8 years ago
- hey guys... if you aren't following @beaconphoto do it!!! only one more week until I delete this Twitter account! 8 years ago
- paula deens set http://yfrog.com/n5ia3cj 8 years ago
- taking a tour of meddin studios . so cool 8 years ago
- hanging with @joshbayne 8 years ago
- all the smoke alarms in the house are going off. there is no fire! why is this happening? 8 years ago
- dessert ... yep http://yfrog.com/f7ivwj 8 years ago
- my 3 favorite prime time shows: modern family, outsourced & raising hope. the office goes without saying 8 years ago
- follow the light... http://yfrog.com/08hnsmj 8 years ago
- 16,269 hits