Well…I am 90% moved to Savannah! Thanks to Shane, Rick & Daniel. You guys are the best. Did I mention that they carried all my stuff up 3 flights of stairs. I really do feel like I am living on the roof! I am living there during the beginning of the week and in Villa Rica at the end of the week. It’s weird calling another place home. Although, I have lived here my whole life I can feel my heart is in Savannah already. There is so much to be done, God is already moving there. You can feel it. There has been a ton of confirmation lately. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us! I can’t wait to get down there and get to work… I will keep everyone updated as new stuff happens.
February 29, 2008
up on the roof
This entry was posted on Friday, February 29th, 2008 at 10:39 pm and posted in Just Sayin. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “up on the roof”
- Let's play Words With Friends. My username is 'michaelpauledde'. http://bit.ly/dK8DdN 8 years ago
- I'm officially not using this Twitter account anymore. please follow @beaconphoto thanks! 8 years ago
- hey guys... if you aren't following @beaconphoto do it!!! only one more week until I delete this Twitter account! 8 years ago
- paula deens set http://yfrog.com/n5ia3cj 8 years ago
- taking a tour of meddin studios . so cool 8 years ago
- hanging with @joshbayne 8 years ago
- all the smoke alarms in the house are going off. there is no fire! why is this happening? 8 years ago
- dessert ... yep http://yfrog.com/f7ivwj 8 years ago
- my 3 favorite prime time shows: modern family, outsourced & raising hope. the office goes without saying 8 years ago
- follow the light... http://yfrog.com/08hnsmj 8 years ago
- 16,269 hits